This is the year where everything changes...the year where dreams come true..
RSS

Monday, November 9, 2009

'Dude...Billy Bombers!'


'Dude...Billy Bombers!' was what I said to Lyn when we walked into Cineleisure in search for food. And dear Lyn replied, 'OMG! Lets!' and in we went. :)

I had 2 free back massages at TrueSpa and I'd invited Lyn along... so after the back massage (we totally were almost sucked in to sign a 36mth deal with TruSpa!) we decided to grab some food, we'd decided to go Japanese until Lyn said she 'kinda want meat' and I said, 'Jack's Place The Heeren, lets go, it'll be empty!' So on route to The Heeren we realised that there was this huge facade outside of it (I'd thought it was closed), so we decided to go to Cineleisure instead.

But isn't it great that I caught Lyn right under the American flag? =) Thats a HUGE hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment