skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
---Lin's 365---
Home
About
Contact
Log in
This is the year where everything changes...the year where dreams come true..
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Now you see it...Now its all dark.
Did not do anything fun today, so when Dave dropped by to help Terence pack the stuff for training, I snapped this photo cuz I thought it was funny.
My life is really not fun huh. lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(51)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(29)
Cracking Butt Crack!
Durian in a bowl??
In sickness and in health...
Nestled in the tropical rainforest....
Go clubbing? I say lets raid the bar!!!!
This guy is really weird - take 2.
And this road belongs to you??
Red Bull gives you WINGS!
Lin on ze drums...
Strange and Stranger....
Can you spot me among all them cards?
They cook for me......
Now you see it...Now its all dark.
Iced Milk Tea with Grass Jelly
Can I eat that?
WHART?!!
The day Nat Geo paid us a visit...well, not really.
The diamond of my heart
Free rides for three years?
Singapore's first Eco-mall?
'Dude...Billy Bombers!'
The day of 2 breakfasts
Scariest Places on Earth
Here rattie rattie rattie....!
Who's the rat?!
This guy is really weird.
YOU BOUGHT A F*CKING MERCEDES????
Where did the subtitles go?
This is my 'I'm just standing here, waiting for so...
►
October
(21)
Labels
Claim to Fame
(2)
Comic Moments
(7)
Entertainment
(2)
Food
(8)
Friends
(12)
Hotels
(1)
Inspirations
(2)
Literature
(3)
Love
(1)
Malaysia
(2)
Massage
(1)
Musings
(11)
Nature
(1)
Passion
(1)
Rants
(2)
Reading
(2)
Singapore
(3)
Stress Relief
(1)
Transport
(2)
Travelling
(1)
Work
(9)
(c) 2009
---Lin's 365---
Blogger Templates
by
Deluxe Templates
WP Themes designed by
EZwpthemes
This template is brought to you by :
All Blog Tools.com
No comments:
Post a Comment