This is the year where everything changes...the year where dreams come true..
RSS

Monday, October 12, 2009

Knead your pains away

Today, while at work, I felt excruciating pains shooting through my right shoulder and my entire right arm. It was so bad that lifting my arm felt like it weighed a thousand pounds, so I decided that I needed to do something about it - pronto. So I googled, (well, I used Givoogle) 'Massage, Holland Village, Singapore', and I came across this very affordable place, Knead, and decided to make an appointment for after work.

This was a sweet sweet place, nice and cosy, clean and relaxing. The masseuse was great, she used the right amount of pressure on the spots that hurt and stopped right pressure points and really got the blood flowing around. After she was done, I literally felt like my back could finally breathe, like a huge ton of weight had been lifted from my back. Even the most stubborn knots were released.

No comments:

Post a Comment