This is the year where everything changes...the year where dreams come true..
RSS

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Project 365 - Resurrected

Today is the day I decide to resurrect the Project 365. I had one that I'd started in year 2 of uni, and that one lasted for about 200 days. I had a reason though! I'd went to California for camp and had little to none internet connection and did not have a personal computer to work with, so posting and writing blogs is out of the question.

But in view of the fact that I've recently become a proud owner of an iPhone with a kick-ass camera (okay, not that kick-ass, but a good camera nevertheless), I should be taking photos more often and seeing as how I am addicted to wifi, posting and writing blogs should not be a problem since I actually have a subject if I posted photos.

So there, consider this a resurrection of the 365 blog. Well, not quite a resurrection, more like a re-birth. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment