This is the year where everything changes...the year where dreams come true..
RSS

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Decriminalise Marijuana


I was on my way to the office today as we've got that radio show this evening, when I realised that the train was really really crowded - even for a Saturday. Thats when it dawned on me that it was Deepavali (Happy Deepavali people!!), so I decided to people watch. Thats when I spotted this dude. I have never been one to snap pictures of people on the train, but this dude's shirt is so damn cool, I simply cannot let it go without snapping a photo and make it history on my 365.

I mean, check out that T-shirt --- in Singapore! I wonder if he knows what it all means. Or did he just grabbed that out of a basket-full of shirts on sale and bought it cuz it fits him just right. Nevertheless, it did make my day seeing that on the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment