This is the year where everything changes...the year where dreams come true..
RSS

Monday, October 26, 2009

Primetime Morning!

Today saw me waking up before 7am - something that I'd thought I'd waved goodbye to after I left JC. I mean, listen to the moans when we had to wake up for 9:15am classes back in York. And then the next few times I had to wake before 7am was when I get to fly to California (yay) and do other exciting stuff.

(Okay, I am really just exaggerating. It is not that bad.)

But ask why me why I had to rise before the sun did? Because we had to go to Mediacorp for the Primetime Morning shoot! :)

I really enjoyed every bit of it. Even though as soon as the excitement died down I went back to being the grouchy old woman who got awoken for no rhyme or reason and couldnt get back to sleep.

I was nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment