Today was the day of the Singapore Writers Festival 2009 KL Press Conference and while the event went well and relatively without a hitch, we needed to rush back to the airport to catch our flight back to Singapore. (And to quote Mark, flying to KL is just like rush to wait, wait to rush..) So we took a taxi from Mid Valley to KL Sentral so that we can catch the KLIA Express Train to the airport. And being on a train is so nostalgic for me, it reminds me of my English days. I loved taking the train on my own, be it a 30min ride to Leeds from York or the 3 hrs down to London, I enjoy all of that. I just wished it was a little more affordable so that I could take a lot more train rides. (Remember the 6hr coach rides to London to catch a 13hr flight to California, yeah those were painful.)
But anyways, I decided to take a photo of the insides of the train because it was nice and comfy and it seriously helped us skip the jam, like it took us all of 40mins to get from Mid Valley to KLIA - by taxi would take us like 1 hr and thats with no traffic. =) Gotta love trains.
No comments:
Post a Comment