This is the year where everything changes...the year where dreams come true..
RSS

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Stage - Where the stories are told

So today the girls came over to play a few games of mahjong, since Lyn drove, we decided to drive out for bubble tea after ordering pastamania delivery - don't ask me why. So really this picture should have been one of the mahjong session or the pasta-eating session OR the bubble tea-ing. But as usual, I tend to forget to whip out Natasha and snap a photo when we're having fun.... Yes, I suck.

Nevertheless, this is a picture of my television. (Yeah, it is hard for some people to realise that it is a television and not a painting.) But I was watching 超级星光大道 loosely translated as 'One Million Stars'. More like the Taiwanese counterpart of American Idol, less of a public voting gimmick, but more of a industry experts decide the fate of the wannabes. ANYWAYS. I really enjoyed tonight's programme because it was not just the usual singing thingum, but more of a musical-type-thingum, which I thought showed a lot of potential in the few contestants. Next week is the final round and I am afraid that I won't be able to catch it because its an SWF weekend, but hey, fingers crossed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment