This is the year where everything changes...the year where dreams come true..
RSS

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Who's the rat?!


So being a hungry monster this afternoon, I went to rumage through our box of snacks and to my horror found the above!! There were holes in the packets of snacks. I almost died.

It was then that Deb and I concluded that either the rat that the boys caught the other day had been living in our midst for a long long time, or that there was another rat in the office!! In order to find out....we took radical steps.

Stay tuned to find out.

1 comment:

MVelasco88 said...

OMG this is amazing!!! first bugs then rats, you are having the worst rodent/insect luck in the world. I wish I was could be there to solve all of them, but I think its a test of your mettle againts the animal world. Remember Bambi in Yosemite was so NOT afraid of you! :-P keep the posts coming!

Post a Comment